apcoulte

My MA 2017 State return has been "pending" for 5 days now after DOR opened. Federal has been accepted, so it's not waiting for that. Anyone from MA get accepted yet?

ChrisVonHoep

Because of the IRS e-file start date of 1/29, pending state returns are scheduled to be able to e-filed after that date. Make sure you update your version of TurboTax (Desktop) or log off and log on (Online).

The following gives more information on the general timeline of filing state returns:

apcoulte

Thank you for your response. I understand what you're saying - I just think 5 days AFTER Jan. 29 is a little odd. I have of course logged on and off of the web version etc. Still pending. I was just hoping someone, anyone would have some actual info on MA returns.
sethya22

Now I'm having the same issue as you. Massachusetts is the worst with tax return.
apcoulte

Hi. I did eventually receive the MA return. I got it last year around Feb. 8. I bet the same thing for this year (2019). Hang in there. I'm still waiting for this year too.