Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My MA 2017 State return has been "pending" for 5 days now after DOR opened. Federal has been accepted, so it's not waiting for that. Anyone from MA get accepted yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

My MA 2017 State return has been "pending" for 5 days now after DOR opened. Federal has been accepted, so it's not waiting for that. Anyone from MA get accepted yet?

Because of the IRS e-file start date of 1/29, pending state returns are scheduled to be able to e-filed after that date. Make sure you update your version of TurboTax (Desktop) or log off and log on (Online).

The following gives more information on the general timeline of filing state returns:

Thank you for your response. I understand what you're saying - I just think 5 days AFTER Jan. 29 is a little odd. I have of course logged on and off of the web version etc. Still pending. I was just hoping someone, anyone would have some actual info on MA returns.
sethya22

Now I'm having the same issue as you. Massachusetts is the worst with tax return.

Hi. I did eventually receive the MA return. I got it last year around Feb. 8. I bet the same thing for this year (2019). Hang in there. I'm still waiting for this year too.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies