massdolphingiril

My IRS transcripts show I have a stimulus heck of $1800 on 1/4/21 but I have not received it yet. Please inform me if my Turbo Tax account has my money.

ErickaY
Moderator

If you used the Turbo prepaid visa, the funds should be connected to that account. You'll need to contact the bank associated with the card in order to get a replacement card, if that's your situation. Using the IRS as a resource is your best bet.

More information here: Second Stimulus, Turbo Card, GreenDot Resources

Each person will have a different scenario depending on how you completed your taxes and your eligibility with the IRS. Reaching out to their internal hub will give you the most accurate information.

massdolphingiril

I don't think I used a prepaid Visa Card. My tax return was sent to my bank as it always has been.

ErickaY
Moderator

Great. It will be sent to the same account as last time. It will come directly from the Treasury Department and not TurboTax. I would give it a day or two before contacting the IRS to inquire.  

massdolphingiril

Ok, I will give it some more time. My transcript is confusing there are 2 different dates  1/18/21 and 1/4/21.

ErickaY
Moderator

That's interesting. I will look into that and hopefully have some answers for you tomorrow. 

massdolphingiril

Thank you so much!

There is one date that says 1/18/21 $-1200,00 and 1/18/21 $-600 and then 1/4/21 $1800.00