Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

thagard42

My husband and I filed as married joint, and the total refund says 7065, but the bank app is only showing 6965 as pending deposit into the account... what’s going on?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My husband and I filed as married joint, and the total refund says 7065, but the bank app is only showing 6965 as pending deposit into the account... what’s going on?

$7065 minus 6965 = $100.  That's the $60 TT fee, plus the $39.99 charge to have the fee deducted from your Federal refund.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

TT fees, maybe?
thagard42

That was only 60 dollars though, after tax... which doesn’t add up, I’m totally confused

First, your second attachment above has private info on  it, so please delete it from this public forum.  Second , it says $6965, not 6095. See answer below.

$7065 minus 6965 = $100.  That's the $60 TT fee, plus the $39.99 charge to have the fee deducted from your Federal refund.

Next time, pay the TT fee with a debit or credit card, and save the extra $40.

I removed it.  But it also shows a state return.  So that's another 39.99.  So actually Deposit is too big?
thagard42

Well, he hasn’t filed the state yet, and thank you so much, I cant seem to find like that info somewhere for my records, like the 7065 minus the specific labeled charges with the total amount to actually be deposited. But I sooo appreciate your help!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies