My federal and state taxes have been excepted. I have also applied for received an activated the TurboTax debit card. Do I have to issue the numbers received with the card for routing and account numb

No, if you have received the Turbo Visa Prepaid Card and activated it you are all set and do not have to do anything further. Once your tax return has completed processing, your refund will deposit to the card automatically.

If you have any questions regarding the card, please contact customer service at (888) 285-4169 for assistance.

Here's additional information about the Turbo Visa Prepaid Card