Frobzy

My federal and state Amended tax return were both accepted but they show no amount, was something done incorrect?

Look at the actual 1040X ... is there anything in column B ? 

Frobzy

No the actual 1040x is blank. I didn't change any amounts all I did is update that I didn't receive my second stimulus check (600).

Interesting ... there should at least be amounts in columns A & C.  Review the corrected 1040 ?  Does it have anything on it ?    If not call TT support ... maybe they can figure out what happened ...

What is the TurboTax phone number?

fanfare

unfortunately, you only get one 1040-X e-File and you just used it.

You have to mail in a correct Form 1040-X at the post office.

Always print a copy of your completed form 1040 or1040--X for your records and review it carefully before you submit it.