My CC statement says that my state taxes were paid on 4/11 when I filed here but my federal taxes have not been paid yet. Can someone please help me confirm . Thanks

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My CC statement says that my state taxes were paid on 4/11 when I filed here but my federal taxes have not been paid yet. Can someone please help me confirm . Thanks

1 Reply
Level 15

IF it has been accepted, save a new copy of your tax file as a PDF , and look at the appropriate "Electronic Filing Instructions...." sheet.  The Debit information account #, routing number, and dates are on those sheets.  Check those numbers ...If those sheets don't show that a debit has been entered, then they won't happen and you have to pay separately...Examples shown below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4774646-how-can-i-confirm-my-ach-tax-payment-was-initiated-with-my...

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings