My boss didn't pay any of the taxes he withheld fr...

Kaseytl

My boss didn't pay any of the taxes he withheld from my paychecks. My state was approved but my federal is still processing. Will I get a refund?

I gave the tax expert a copy of my w2, and I have paystubs and bank statements proving I was paid by them. Will I get my federal refund or will there be a hold up? Cause I'm depending on that to pay bills.

How do you know your employer didn't send in the taxes?  Just file your return as normal.  If the IRS asks then send them a copy of your W2.

Kaseytl

They have a copy of my w2, however as i was told my the unemployment office he never reported any of my wages. So i know for a fact he didnt pay into the irs