DannyFuego

Mistake

So I filed for my 2020 tax form, but only receiving my stimulus refund and not w-2 refund also along with that. At the end of filing the amount didn’t get added. Please help.  

DianeW777

Mistake

Once your return is accepted you can amend the return.  Or if the IRS rejects your return you can fix it and re-submit your return immediately.

Amended returns will be available in late March due to the delayed filing start.

Use this link when you are ready to amend your return.  Amend a tax return for 2020

Alonzolewis3

Mistake

I made a mistake and inserted the wrong last name to my filing and I'm asking how do I correct it. My name is Alonzo Lewis but I inserted Alonzo thinking about my brother.

The filing code is: TTWCC195474937

Please advise

DianeW777

Mistake

There is no need for concern. The IRS will match the first four letters of your last name with your social security number for identification.  If those do not match (a mismatch) then the return will be rejected.  At that time you can correct your last name and resubmit your tax return immediately.

.