turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

cmarure03

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

More than likely it won’t take that long, they just have to tell u that

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@ericgreen93 Your comment just gave me hope. I am on my 3rd week and still NOTHING!! No bars...no letters..no DDD. I know if I call they will only tell me to call back after 6 weeks. I can’t lie because if they CAN see my return they can see it hasn’t been 6 weeks from the day I signed and dated it. I just want to know something. The biggest updates are on Wednesday and Saturday. So maybe in the AM I’ll have a bar. I’m so over this.

@ericgreen93 I mailed it on 2/5 they sent it back on 3/12 because i forgot to sign and send w2s. so sent it back then on 3/27 it showed received and then got my ddd on 3/31. So once i signed it and sent it back and everything it took about 2 weeks to update to received on WMR and then took 4 days to get a ddd so once they got it they processed it really quick.

I didn't send in my w-2s ughhhh

i googled it..they may ask for them and they may not it just depends but since they had to send it back for me to sign maybe they just went ahead and asked for my w2s anyway idk..but dont send those in until they ask for them

Ok thank u

Ugh  . Well they said my bf had to wait 8 more weeks since he didn't have a pin but usually it's not that long.  I efiled mine and got it in less than 10 days and I claim eic and kids.  @stfu_already im glad it did.  But just call everyday.  Lol and it's crazy how they can just not tell you anything. He kept calling and getting different answers

Mines say REFUND RECIEVED YALL
tnt2713

Again update on mines mailed in feb 22, showed received march 9th on wmr then dissapeared on the 12th , from then wmr says still processing , i called today bc today marks 6 weeks, the lady i spoke to said they received it but bc i didnt have my ip pin its taking longer the time frame is up to another 6-8 weeks from april 2nd  smh but she did say it may come before that but thats the time frame they have to give us , really hope it comes in asap already waited 6 weeks dnt want to wait abother 6 weeks

Called today on mine the lady i spoke to sayed mine is showing a date of April the 23 to be done processing
mzche89

@tnt2713 same here
mzche89

@donnafaymarquez when did you send your in

The first one I sent in January and the tracking number showed it was received January 5th I kept checking on Where's My Refund and it said no info available so I finally called in around the end of February they said they never received it to send another one so I sent another one that one was received and accepted by IRS March 6th and then I called in March and she said they received the first one after  days after receiving the second one so it was a duplicate return and it was taking a long time processing but when I spoke to thim today she said that it's showing a date of the 23rd of April as being done processing

I finally broke down and called. They said it didn’t show up in their system until March 30th..but still nothing on WMR so far. I wrote my IP pin on my return so I hope it won’t be any longer than 6 weeks.
cmbence

@stfu_already mine arrived the same day as yours but still no info on wmr. When I called they said to wait 6 weeks. How did you get them to tell you yours was received before the 6 weeks? Did you just tell them it was 6 weeks? Was is the automated message?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies