turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kyocera-1

When does the turbo tax prepaid card come in the mail if that's the option you wanted your refund deposited on ???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When does the turbo tax prepaid card come in the mail if that's the option you wanted your refund deposited on ???

7-10 business days.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

7-10 business days.

Mine was here in 4 days

What does the card look like so I know if it's the right ones by TurboTax? I got a white one in the mail but idk if it's just a random prepaid card or one through TurboTax and greendot .

Mine was Black with blue in the middle

i filed my return through turbotax on February 4th but it was rejected so i filed it again on February 17th did my prepaid card get mailed to me when i first filed or whenever the irs actually accepted it

I'm still waiting on mine ive been waiting over a month for mine and still nothing
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies