Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

I'm not sure I just see people saying that on other threads and on Facebook
CiCi

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

No offense to people on Facebook but they post their hopes like facts .

I doubt there is an update tonight . The next will probably be Wednesday and then Saturday

I didn't say it was only on Facebook. I've seen it on other threads here too. I don't work for the IRS so I don't know if these are true or not. What I do know is that the system usually only updates most people once a week yet most people got 2 updates in 2 or 3 days. So there really could be some truth to an update tonight. Nobody will know until tomorrow.
CiCi

Nor do I work for the IRS. We all are here just updating each other and sharing our thoughts . Sorry if you took offense .

Mine just updated to approved with DDD of 2/22....finally!!!!
Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

Xsteph when did it say processing
Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

My said accepted on the 4 th then Saturday it said processing and it hasn’t changed yet
Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

Anyone same boat?

Mine accepted on 2/1 had bar for a day then switched to path message then Friday I checked and it stated we have received your tax return and it is being processed
dan32628

I got my DDD Yesterday I had the path message on the 16th and on the17th I got DDD 2/22. I claimed EIC.

I filled on 1/29 I had both credits I’m a weekly so I only update on Saturdays but when I filled first I had one bar and than a week later the path message and than my path message went away to your refund is being processed I’m also able to view my transcripts on line my cycle code is 20190605 with a processing date of 2/25/2019

Mine hasnt changed sigh. I still have 1 bar since 2/2 never got path message and transcripts are blank. Hopefully they update this weekend

I ordered my transcript has a circle date of 04/05/2015 it was processed on feb 11 hmmm why so late to get my refund
CiCi

Processing date is more of an internal code for the irs doesn’t mean you were processed on the 11th

I filed 1/27. Accepted 1/28. Path message 2/8. Changed to processing 2/15. Approved w/ddd 2/17
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies