Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

meek0904

I receieved letter from irs letter 4883c . verify identity. i called and all went good. now they say up to 9 weeks before i get return ?

I verified on the 16th was able to order my transcripts today no bars just refund still processing bull crap

I receieved letter from irs letter 4883c . verify identity. i called and all went good. now they say up to 9 weeks before i get return ?

@meek0904 on your transcript did you see a code 846 for Refund Issued?
meek0904

@KVT1 I just ordered it today to come in the mail. I did speak to IRS today & they told me I'm not under review or audit it's just processing so after I spoke with them I went ahead & ordered my transcripts to see if could

@meek0904 okay thanks. I thought you order it electronically I guess you will find out on Saturday if you got approved
kaymel87

I got there letter on the 16th and verified on the 16th, I still have no change and I called the irs they said my return would take 9 weeks has anyone heard anything different or an update
forsetha

Verified on the 14th. Still no bars and no information.
kaymel87

If anyone has an update please post

Verified yesterday with the IRS. Called back the audit number today and the man I spoke with said everything looks good. It's 9 wks from the date u filed. Not 9 wks from the day u verify Info. So I'm hoping he's right. This waiting is hard. Filed taxes on Feb 1st. He said the IRS site updates nightly
kaymel87

Just heard an update from another guy. He said it usually only takes 8-10 days after you verify before you get a DDD. 9 weeks is only the general time frame they tell everyone. There should be an update Saturday. Guess we will have to wait and see

Verified on 2/17,still nothing.

Well hopefully we see something soon!

Yeah it varies ' some got it in as little as 9 and others 14. I originally filed January 27th 2017. Im hoping to see mine today. I called the 13th 2017 because of the 4883c letter and got a id verify at my local office (need appointment) on the 14th 2017 that saturday 18th i had a deposit date for 23rd 2017. Its frustrating but try to keep from going bananas.  I was checking everday lol so i know how you all feel. Welcome to America
cfelzke1

Verified on the 17th WMR still says processing. Thanks everyone for the input.. This has been a weird tax year, id have to say...
kaymel87

Us that verified on the 17th have not had a change in status yet.
cfelzke1

An earlier post stated we wont see the update on WMR until Sat 25th.. am i understanding that right?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies