Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is Tax Act 152 the same as the path act message?

@cintita720 in the same boat as you, nothing on WMR has changed and still no DDD, hopefully something will happen this week. fingers are crossed.
meek0904

@cherylgilbert40 I got my refund on Friday.. thank U for the bday wish
meek0904

@cintita720 when did u file? Have u gotten anything from the IRS? & what is wmr saying

does anyone actually know when the major updates are done or do we just live in fear morning after morning before checking wmr? I have researched every possible scenario and my conclusion is that the irs will send it to me when they feel like it.

@meek0904 I filed on 1/26. I got the 0012c letter from the irs on 2/9, faxed the forms they needed on 2/11. a few days after my one bar disappeared and then it was replaced with tax topic 152 and the message that says a refund date will be provided when available. then last Friday 2/24, it went back to the same message everyone else is getting "your return has been received and is being processed." not sure if it's an error but it seriously feels like someone messed up and they're starting over with mine.
meek0904

@cintita720 I was told by someone when it goes back to that message your taxes are approved the system just has to send it out. Mine said that same message for a week I got my refund with that message still being in the screen the wmr as of this morning still says my refund is still processing even though I have the funds since friday
meek0904

@cintita720 for a lot of people they said it only updates on Saturday's

@meek0904 @cintita720 As of Saturday my still said return received still processing and I filed on 2/11. So hopefully this week something BIG will happen and will get a DD or a DDD.

@meek0904 well that makes me feel a little better. I have been wracking my brain as to why it would even go back to that message. I never saw the path act message on mine
meek0904

@cintita720 I had tax topic 152 but never the path act
meek0904

@dvaughn0619 I filed on 1/31 & just got my refund Friday. No update on wmr at all just an alert from netspend saying my funds were available

@dvaughn0619 @meek0904 well i just called the irs and they told me that because it was off by a measly 70 dollars, it was delayed and it should be in my account between 3/13 and 3/20. But now I'm calling the advocate line because I seriously can't wait that long when the bills are piling up

@cintita720 I won't be able to talk with anyone till after 3/4 since my 21 days will be up on that day. So if nothing happens this week, Will be on the phone early Monday morning.

@dvaughn0619 what i don't understand is that the man at the irs said it had been approved but because of a $70 difference, my refund got pushed way out? Doesnt approved mean they get it out to you right away?

@cintita720 Once it is approved it is approved from what I've been told, unless there is an offset or something else. Other than that I was told approved is approved and usually issued within a week of the approval.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies