Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received a refund date yet? All I have is the path message

@rrp19875 I had to do the Id verification last year and within week I got mine and they ask questions like your parents last names spouses social security number and about last years return like what you agi was

Ok I will !

My processing date was 2/11 on the transcripts. A little annoyed that I didn’t get the deposit this morning but at this point I’ll take an update.

Has anyone else with the message of " your refund is processing" gotten an update??
kelz1129

Nope not yet

@shasha8787 I also got a letter thanking me for using their online service.

Yes I got that letter as well that’s because we can view are transcripts on line @rrp19875

I know we can I just can't access my account online because I cannot verify any of the financial info they're requesting because I don't have any of them simply because I never opened any of those

Weird ! Niether can I... Even though I put in my car loan number exact and checked it several times to make sure it was correct and it still says they can verify me
kelz1129

So is it bad to have. The message that my return is being processed?? I javent gotten a DDD yet

Mine now sats 2/22
gg31

Mine still says it’s being processed.
linder93

Mine changed to being processed accepted on 1/27

Make sure you know the difference between "... being processed." And "... still being processed." This is for the PATH act filers, after the PATH act lifts on the 15th it shows either 1 of 2 messages first is this message which you want to see before the update:"we have received your tax return and it is being processed". That message is what will be replaced with a DDD when your account updates depends on if you're a daily or weekly cycle. The second message if you haven't seen it is: "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." That message is not what you want to see. That means extra review. Not everyone who is claiming the tax credits will see the PATH act message some will stay on "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." And won't update until the act lifts. By then you will see 1 of 3 messages, depending on the tax return situation (no one tax return is the same and just because you have a friend with a refund date there doesn't mean the next update will have yours.), "We have received your tax return and it is being processed.", "Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by XX/XX/XXXX. If your refund has not been credited to your account by XX/XX/XXXX check with your bank to see if they have recieved it.", and finally the one you do not want to see is "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available."
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies