Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

If it's on a friday...it most definitely is a mailing date...mine says deposit too...only checks go out on Friday's

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

I finally updated with a date 7/20 with 70$ interest & yes it says deposit but it will be a check congrats everyone who got a date & for those who haven't its coming get a t.a if you can

I still haven't updated i called on the 10th for them to try to say my review isnt up until the 21st even though the letter says the review was up on the 5th they wont let me get a T.A. how did yall get one

@justcallmebill89  I didn't have a T.a. we updated thursday with date but I checked again this morning and my bars are gone now says return received and is processing again

I told them I had no no ac in my house which is true & since I stay in Florida they said that's a hardship I would keep trying until something gives

Im going to try to fax the 911 form and then a copy of our electric and water bill.I hope everyone gets their checks soon.

@johnsmith324 mine said that and bars disappeared after someone went in and took a debt from me...but the date it gave me, my check was still mailed that day

@kerresa1972 my bars disappeared and I do have a bebt being taken out. How long did it take to receive your check from the date it mailed out?

I was told it only takes 3-5 days to receive once it's mailed out

Mailed out friday received it tuesday

Ok thank you my mail out day is friday

Going through the same thing filed 2/25 and got rejected its been now five months My wmr updated last friday but it says will be deposited on the 20th I see some you saying its a check even tho it says bank has anyone gotten a sent yo your bank on wmr but got a check?

@jaquelin27 my wmr updated on the 11th for a 7/17 deposit (mail out) date and it did we got check on the 20th

You will probably see it in the mail monday or Tuesday

@jaquelin27 I called the treasury department Friday & they confirmed my check would be mailed out that day I should receive it by tuesday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies