Abarragan57

Mail?

So I finished my state and federal I printed them out do I now have to mail them and if so where do I mail them?

Texas Roger

Mail?

Did you efile your returns or choose to mail them? If you efiled them, you can verify that they were submitted and accepted using this link: https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

If you chose to mail them, you must mail them separately to the IRS and to the state. TurboTax should have printed some mailing instructions to tell you what must be included with each tax return and where to mail it. 

Skydye3201

Mail?

How long should it take till I hear something even confirmation that they received it?

CassLO

Mail?

@Skydye3201 For Paper-filers: The IRS asks you wait 4 weeks after you mail your return before looking up your refund at Where’s My Federal Refund? site.

If you e-filed your tax return,  first check your e-file status. If it's been accepted, you can begin to track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return. 

Please see the links below for more information:

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

Where's My Tax Refund? The IRS Refund Timetable Explained

IRS Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions