Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lost license sleeve with my activation code

My computer crashed, but before it did ,I was able to get my Turbo Tax file downloaded on a thumb drive.  I need to amend my 2021 taxes.  I still have the 2021 Deluxe version CD to install on my new computer but it is asking me for the activation code when I try to install.....which I apparently I have lost or trashed.    I called Turbo Tax and after 45 minutes was told to call Sam's where I purchased the desktop version who (Sam's)told me to call Turbo back because they can't help.

I am getting the run around and need to amend my 2021 taxes after receiving a letter from the IRS that Turbo Tax didn't figure my tax correctly for the 2020 Stimulus payment.    I only have until March 10 to respond or pay the large payment.  Where can I get an activation code to get into my CD?  This is a DESKTOP version purchased through SAM'S.  

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You will have to contact customer support for assistance.

This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent. 
Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time daily.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I spent 45 minutes on the phone this morning with a Turbo Tax agent who tried desperately to help me and was unable and told me to contact SAM's who told me they can't help me.  And when I go to the Contact Us page there is nothing there but a contact number to call which I have done.  So frustrated.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies