Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

I'd love to know whats up as well because I am in the same situation. Bank rejected the deposit with a DD 2/22. Got the letter on 3/19 and just waiting still.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

Same here...got 1121 code after bank rejected deposit on 3.26..cause names did not match...talked to irs yesterday said I would be getting a letter mailed on 4.23..said my refund was on someone's desk for manual review..he said it was a good thing it's on someone's desk. Just wish all this was over...I filed on 1.29...got id verify letter on 3.13..did that then bank rejected so it's been along process for us this year

Still waiting...hope someone else has some good luck soon.

I'm going through the same thing did anyone update this weekend

Not me...but ta said should know something by 4.24 but hopefully sooner she said

Any updates for anyone?

Nope still nothing here for me... kinda lame looking forward to getting a tattoo 🙂 Sure hope you hear something soon!

Lol...yeah I understand that...hope you hear soon also

Nothing for me I don't update until the weekend so hopefully I get some good news then week 4

Yeah I hope for changes now that I have a tax advocate.   It's a been along 3 months

Nothing still waiting... are you all in the Facebook group for "tax topic 1121" or i got my refund group

I'm not...has anyone heard anything at all?

I'm not on Facebook and no updates for me any updates for anyone on Facebook

They have updates after Id verification. I spoke with the irs today and this lady told me it can take up to 10 weeks for someone to look at it because they're so busy,  she also told me she looked in the computer and someone has worked on mines already and my check could be sent out next week... if they're not lying hopefully I should see an update this weekend on wmr

That's good news good luck please keep us posted
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies