Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3


I just filed my personal taxes about an hour ago. I have small business (LLC) that failed was I supposed to add that to my personal taxes or file that as a business separately?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert


If your LLC was a single member entity and did not elect to be treated as a corporation, then your business details would flow through your personal return on your schedule C, E or F.


Single Member Limited Liability Companies