amstutz1984

Last 30th turbo tax announced having partnered with the IRS to help manage the stimulous checks. All the have to do is register amd give bank info. What if youre already registered and already filed t

ReginaM

You do not have to do anything if you have already registered for the Stimulus Payment as the IRS already has your information.

amstutz1984

Ok, so, since i did direct deposit with turbo tax and have already received my 2019 tax return. I don't need to do anything fuether correct? They should already have my info? And the stimulus  will be direct deposited soonish?

@amstutz1984 wrote:

Correct.  There is nothing more that you need to do.  The IRS has your direct deposit information.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.