turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Last 30th turbo tax announced having partnered with the IRS to help manage the stimulous checks. All the have to do is register amd give bank info. What if youre already registered and already filed t

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Last 30th turbo tax announced having partnered with the IRS to help manage the stimulous checks. All the have to do is register amd give bank info. What if youre already registered and already filed t

You do not have to do anything if you have already registered for the Stimulus Payment as the IRS already has your information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Ok, so, since i did direct deposit with turbo tax and have already received my 2019 tax return. I don't need to do anything fuether correct? They should already have my info? And the stimulus  will be direct deposited soonish?

@amstutz1984 wrote:

Ok, so, since i did direct deposit with turbo tax and have already received my 2019 tax return. I don't need to do anything fuether correct? They should already have my info? And the stimulus  will be direct deposited soonish?

Correct.  There is nothing more that you need to do.  The IRS has your direct deposit information.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies