turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't view 2015 return transcript does this mean my refund hasn't been approved ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

17 Replies
Amy291

Can't view 2015 return transcript does this mean my refund hasn't been approved ?

Yes, if you cannot order it, then it is not done processing. When you can order it, your approval will show with in a day or two. I know some are saying you cannot order your transcript until 3 weeks after approval but the IRS told me that is NOT true. If you can order it, it is done processing. 

jeremuzzz

Awesome, just got mine sent today. Light at the end of this tunnel. IRS has had it hard this year, that snow storm delayed many aspects of its' offices.
nme00104

It will update the next day, after 12 or 1am.
meshia983

I was able to order my return transcript but not the account which one is more important in the processing
myeyez007

I ordered the return this morning but wasn't able to do it yesterday. Maybe I will get my refund this weekend.

I just ored my return transcripts, my taxes was accepted on the 1/23 so i should be expecting something soon..

Same here just was able to order my return transcript. File and accepted on 01/20.

I was able to order both transcripts today as well. Filed and accepted on 01/26.
jaaybyrd1

me 2..this seems like 2 many ppl r able 2 do it now..fishy
mcg2

In my opinion since their system was down they were not able to enter that info in because it was. So now that it is back up again 2-3 days worth of refunds have been processed so 3 days worth of people are all able to get their return transcript on one day (today). Make sense?
xadams22

IRS says still processing

I can't order my return transcript either. My return was accepted on Jan. 23rd. My 21 day waiting period is by the 13th. I can only order an account transcript. My refund still says "processing". I don't understand what the hold-up is.

@khines7756 u might need to verify your identity
slarue-sl

My return was accepted on 1/19 and then on 1/29 I lost all my bars and it read that generic message "your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." I called everyday and couldn't get an answer until 2/8 the lady finally told me my return was being held until I verified my Identity. So I called the number I was given and I passed but was then told it could still take 9 weeks for processing. I told them that I couldn't wait 9 weeks because it would cause hardship for me and my family. They then referred me to a tax advocate who has yet to contact me they said it could take up to 7 days for that to happen. I was finally able to order my return transcript yesterday morning but still no updates on WMR. Could this be good news for me or simply mean nothing??? I have been following these post some ppl say whem your able to order the return transcript then you should be receiving your refund soon and others say that it is not true. Help me out here Pretty PLEASE ??
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies