dmtrahan52

Just e-filed federal & state returns. Owed on federal I set up pymt using credit card, but didn't see where I could pick when I wanted it paid. Please advise

KaseyD

The default payment date is April 18. To change the date you will need to contact the IRS directly and arrange for another date if you choose so .

KaseyD

dmtrahan52

Well, the default date may be April 18, but my payment was charged to my credit card as soon as I e-filed my returns.  So, my original question still remains...where does the payment date appear?  In previous years, it has been very obvious