Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

shrout85

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

yeah i filed the 1st of February, they were accepted the same day and my ddd is 2/22. The thing i'm worried about is everyone i know already got there taxes and they filed the same time or before. I just really hope I get mine bc every year I barely get a return and wouldn't you know the year i get a good return this shit happens.
dloper25
Returning Member

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

@shrout85 do u have the EITC credits or ACTC ?
dloper25
Returning Member

@shrout85 atleast u have a DDD - half of us here dont and we filed and were accpeted before you :(
jsottillie
Returning Member

I filed EITC and the ACTC and got a ddd that said refund will be sent to my bank by 2/22....fingers crossed last year came day before ddd they gave and same as year before.
jsottillie
Returning Member

They updated that info on Sat. 2/16
dloper25
Returning Member

@jsottillie when did u file ? I have both credits. Filed and accepted 1/22. Sat 2/16 only update i got was the change from the path message to the we are processing ur refund message like a lot of people got. Hopefully those who didnt get the update on 2/16 with a DDD get it this sat the 23rd.

What I don't understand is the its statement says the 23rd and update for most early filers how are ppl who filed 1.28-2.5 early?? I filed 1.30 and I know TT was blowing up my email to file saying they were accepting.    Idk I just feel like ddd should already be here

Same like I filed hella early and my sister who filed after me got her DDD like wtf? She has 3 kids I only have 1!!! I just want my money
asfinkley

@friedpickles93 same for me and my sister! She gets her money tomorrow and file the first week of February and I filed 1/25. Early filers got screwed this year never again!

PATH Act = Putting Americans Through Hell Act!

irs is something else

i filed on 2/2 with  H&R Block and no DDD like wtf is going on

Hopefully tomorrow are Monday for me

Is it possible to get the deposit and never get the updated message on wmr?
dloper25
Returning Member

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies