timscott1213

Its been 10 days since my return was accepted, i have no child credit or eic, i know they say it could take up to 21 days to receive your refund, but shouldnt it have gone from accepted to approved by

afieman

I called the IRS today 2/11.  There is a delay because of the shutdown.  However, you should receive your refund within the 21 days.  If you filed before 1/28, your 21 days begins 1/28.  Meaning your 21 day expiration will be 2/18.  I filed mine 1/23 and still have not been approved.  In the past, I have had my refund deposited by now.  I'm in the same boat you are.  Where's My Refund is updated once a day between midnight and 6:00 am.