dmbemiller

It states my mo state tax file was accepted however when I check the status at Missouri department of revenue they show no such tax return on file

IreneS

This is normal.

Sometimes the state websites take a while to update.  States frequently take much longer to process returns, especially with identity theft precautions, and it's not uncommon for them to take many weeks before their status lookup tools are able to locate accepted returns.You can go by the status on TurboTax -- Check your e-file status -- eventually the state website will catch up!

You can also confirm the e-file status of both your federal and state returns by signing back into TurboTax.   Your e-file status should be the first thing you see.

IreneS

This is normal.