Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rpless518

If your bars went away for the refund tracker, does that mean your return is under review and you could wait longer then 21 days?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
msb12508

If your bars went away for the refund tracker, does that mean your return is under review and you could wait longer then 21 days?

it really depends on when you filed? what message does it say when you get on where's my refund? either you are about to be approved or under review. in that case the IRS will send you a letter through snail mail. how long has it been since your bars went away?

rpless518

The bars have been away since the day it got accepted and it says I'm supposed to get it in 5 days
msb12508

it says a direct deposit date? you might need to verify your identity or pulled for review. if it was my return i would be calling the IRS just in case
rpless518

No I'm getting my check mailed..
rpless518

It says the check is supposed to be mailed by the date
msb12508

ohhh OK, i would just call them and tell them you are concerned about your return because your status bar disappeared. ask them if your check went out already or if you need to do anything.  here is the "best" number for talking to a live person 1-800-829-1040
rpless518

Couldn't get a live operator
msb12508

Wow IRS at it's finest
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies