bjibera75

It's telling me today's date is invalid

It's telling me today's date is invalid

Are you in Hawaii by any chance?

This can happen in Hawaii at the end of a month close to Midnight due to time zones.  You are still on Jan 31, and the rest of the USA is Feb.1.   It will probably resolve within a few hours, so you might as well just wait until morning.    It can also happen if the date/time is not set correctly on your computer.

lilliew79

It's telling me today's date is invalid

When completing the return, entering the date as 04/04/2022 it is still showing as an invalid date. Is there any reason why or what would I need to do?

HeatherPLO

It's telling me today's date is invalid

Please try the following steps which may help clear the date error you are experiencing:

• Log completely out of Turbo Tax.
  • Then, clear your cache and cookies within your browser and completely close out of it.  I have included the Help Articles below if you need assistance with clearing cache or cookies.
  • Re-open the browser and log back into Turbo Tax and see if this fixes the situation.
    • You can also try a different browser as well, or "incognito mode".

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, please reach back out here in the thread and someone will follow up with the next steps. 

Clear Cache

Delete Cookies

@lilliew79

It's telling me today's date is invalid

I tried clearing the cache and cookies. This notification keeps popping up each time I put in the date

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing