tophermichaeltho

It's been 25 days, and still not word on my refund. The WMR tool says "Your refund is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." No bars.

mamawebb2020

I'm in the same boat. Getting really frustrated. I live paycheck to paycheck and my daughters bay is coming up this weekend and I NEEDED my taxes to do her bday. Now I have nothing to get her any presents or cake or anything. 

Purple11

I’m in the same boat and I’m really getting frustrated 

Jckendall13

@SweetieJean Your response guides to the "Where's my amended return?" which the original poster did not state they needed. I am in the same boat as the OP, accepted on 2/10 and transmitted 2/12. I still do not have my refund, I claimed EITC, and two stimulus payments.  

Purple11

It’s been 26 days and nothing. This is so frustrating 

Concerned6

Mine shows accepted on the 11th and nothing since 

Footclan84

I’m in the same boat, it was accepted on the 13th of feb and nothing since, I should of took the option to get paid out early by a lender. 

Cubz1020

Mine was excepted on february 5th  I still don't have it march 11 the. I called them on Monday and what a disaster.everytime I actually got to talk to someone they said we'll transfer you and then it hung up on me. This is absolutely rediculous.

Concerned6

Mine finally popped up a date today saying it was approved and should be deposited on the 16th. ( was accepted on feb 11) 

Leesamarie1

Accepted the 2/11/22 and still processing when I go to irs to track it. I also tried calling.

MoniqueLO_

Refunds usually take about 21 days after the IRS has accepted your e-filed return. Although, sometimes it can take longer. The IRS is taking more than 21 days (and up to 90 to 120 days) to issue refunds for tax returns with the Recovery Rebate Credit, Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit. Please see What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days? for more information. 

Since the IRS has accepted your e-filed return, you can continue to check the status of your refund by going directly to https://www.irs.gov/refunds.

@Leesamarie1