scottishlassnd

It has been almost two months since I filed. The IRS say they can't find my info, but it was accepted when I submitted it. Is anyone else's refund taking this long?

kilicm86

Same here. I submitted mine on Feb 21.

scottishlassnd

Thanks. That makes me feel a bit better.

ColeenD3

IRS

Nearly 7 million tax filers are in limbo and facing substantial delays in getting refunds so far this tax filing season, as the Internal Revenue Service struggles to keep up with the demands of issuing stimulus checks and implementing myriad tax code changes from coronavirus relief packages, including the one President Biden signed this week.