Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It has been 3 days for my e-file. Still in pending state. Not sure what's going on. Is e-filing slow nowadays? How can I know if IRS received the file from Turbo Tax?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

It has been 3 days for my e-file. Still in pending state. Not sure what's going on. Is e-filing slow nowadays? How can I know if IRS received the file from Turbo Tax?

Pending simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet. Until they accept or reject it, they won't have any record of it.

Also, once you've been accepted, wait at least 24 hours before you use the IRS Where's My Refund? site. If you jump the gun, you may be told – incorrectly – that you never filed.

Please click here to check your return status in TurboTax.

Please see, FAQ for more information regarding pending returnhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302106

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

What happens if it’s still in pending beyond tax deadline?

And can I be assured that IRS has received the efile and there is no technical glitch on turbo tax end where file was never sent to IRS?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies