Solved: Is there a way to start over an in home return once I have started entering information or is there a way I can change the information I have entered?

Is there a way to start over an in home return once I have started entering information or is there a way I can change the information I have entered?

I am using 2016 Turbo Tax Deluxe version that I purchased at Sam's Club. I started a return and then saved it. I came back to it and there is information in locations I did not fill out. I cannot find a way to delete that info. Do I have to purchase a new program or just start a new return?

You would just start a New Return under the File tab in the upper left.   You can do as many returns as you want with the version you have.  You are only limited in e-filing up to 5, but can print and mail as many as you want.

Thank you very much.