shiquell95

Is my returns correct before sending them to the irs

No one else can see your screen or your tax return.  Only you can access it and check it yourself to make sure you entered all of your own information correctly and completely.  If you have a specific concern or questions--ask before you e-file.

shiquell95

So if it incorrect would it matter

@shiquell95

"So if it incorrect would it matter.."     Yes it matters .  If you made a mistake it could cost YOU  some of your refund, or if you leave out income that should have been entered, the IRS will match it up with income reported by the employer and you will have a problem...etc. etc.