amunique122

Is it to late for me to get a paper check?

bluedeb

Since you already filed & it has been accepted, you cannot change how you rececive your refund but if your account information is wrong than once the bank sends the deposit back, your refund will be automatically switched to receiving a check.

bluedeb

Have you filed your return & has it been accepted.
amunique122

Yes I have it said it's coming on march 17th or before but I think I have the wrong bank account number
bluedeb

MichelleM1

You should also call the IRS to let them know , here is how to get a hold of them:

Call the IRS:  1-800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday

When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.  

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).  Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".   

Then press 4 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.  

- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

Or you can contact your local IRS office.  See this IRS website for local IRS offices - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1 or call 1-844-545-5640 to set up an appointment

Or you may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area.  See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate