Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is anyone receiving an error message that you’ve entered incorrect information on the IRS Where’s My Refund? My return was accepted several days ago.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Is anyone receiving an error message that you’ve entered incorrect information on the IRS Where’s My Refund? My return was accepted several days ago.

Once your tax return has been submitted, the most up to date information will come from the IRS. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Please see here  for more information on checking the status of an e-filed return.

If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status as it moves through the process here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks. This is 9th year with tt kinda hard to screw up. And I'm expecting the eic so would this be a longer waiting period? 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

No.  Claiming the EITC is not cause for a delayed refund this year.

Continue to check Where's My Refund  or the automated hotline, 1-800-829-1954, for refund status updates.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies