Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS can't provide any information about my refund

@montana2061 you should be receiving a letter to verify your identity. You can only verify with them after getting the letter not before because it has a control number on it.
mhayes53

We cannot provide any information about your refund.
mhayes53

Submitted Federal Feb 26 and IRS still says 'We cannot provide any information about your refund'.  Is there a known delay for IRS status update?  

@mhayes53 that means IRS will be sending you a letter to verify your ID. You will need to wait until you receive the letter and call them. You have to have the letter because there's a control number associated with it.  Once you verify,  it will take up to 9 weeks to get your refund.  But the WMR may not update for 2 weeks or not at all.  You'll have to watch your bank account for deposit.
snelso03

I never received a letter and the IRS refund status stills says no information but the direct deposit hit days ago. So keep checking your bank account if you don't receive a letter.
lisa07

@snelso03 how long did it take for your money to hit your bank after you got letter and verified?
snelso03

I never received a letter and I never got verified. Up until last night I checked and the website says it does not have my information lol. I filed February 12 it hit my bank February 21

@lisa07 it took a week for me.  got verified on 2/20 got my ddd 2/27

Can someone give me the IRS number so I can actually talk to someone... TurboTax saying that my federal and state has been accepted but the IRS website keeps telling me that they can't give me any information I've waited over a month now and I still haven't got a verification code from TurboTax...

I filed my Federal and State on 2-8-19 still haven't received any kind of verification email from TurboTax even though TurboTax says I have both been accepted IRS website keeps telling me they cannot provide me with any information have been waiting over a month now someone please help
snelso03

Call the local IRS office and ask to make an appointment. Google. Then when the say for what tell them and that person will help you over the phone. Check your bank account the same thing happened to me and my money was just deposited without being verified or appearing on the website.

@kailafreeman5 one eighteighteight nine one three 0 nine 00 have to write it like that cause you can't write numbers. the whole system has been messed up this year
micknry

Has anybody received their federal after the waiting of 60 day letter?

IRS processing won't begin until January 28th. Some returns have been part of test batches to test the e-file system - these returns may have been "accepted", but the IRS can't tell you anything about your return because it's not the 28th yet.

Give it a few days.

1/10/2019 I did my taxes accepted 1/14/19 but IRS CANT LOCATE MY TAXES?  I checked on its website  it says that the IRS coudnt provide me any information
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies