turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jucee81

Im trying to withdraw 2,800 from my turbotax card bank keep declining where can i go

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies

Im trying to withdraw 2,800 from my turbotax card bank keep declining where can i go

Walmart worked for me!!!!

The bank inside walmart or do they just have a atm?

The money center in Walmart will do up to 3000 dollars in 1000 increments.
jucee81

A couple people said they went to Walmart and it worked so Im going to try that today

I received my refund on thefeb.25th. I can use it anywhere but the bank. Try to withdraw 2,000 and get declined

I have been trying for 2 days to withdrawal money at the bank teller and it keeps declining me. Something isn’t working with this card.

Me too can anybody help!

I hear walmart but walmarts bank they have inside or???

The money center, not the atm. Customer service and the money center

It worked like a charm it was such a relief after being declined at every bank

Walmart has a money center where you can transfer money, cash checks, money gram and all that. It’s not a bank. Just go to customer service and ask where you go to withdrawal money from your card and they will either do it there or point you to the money center!
Huc1

If you have a good solution let me know 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies