turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If my turbo card has a negative balance will my stimulus check still get deposited on it

Had negative 7 cents of my negative balance credited to my account earlier. Not exactly the stimulus check I'm hoping for. We shall see in the morning.

(I use the app and the phone number)

If my turbo card has a negative balance will my stimulus check still get deposited on it

Means we are getting paid tomorrow. Let's get our Hope's up and hope they are not dashed horribly tomorrow morning. 😉

Mines still at -4.95 and hasn't been made positive 😔

Why u think it means we are getting paid tomorrow? That WOULD be nice tho lol

Mine did the same thing what the bleep does it mean **bleep** I wish someone would tell us hope it's r stimulus checks coming on at midnight greatly need it right now

Same with me -9.90

Mine said -7.23 an i went to check today it said 0.00 but i didnt see no other money 

Why does my TurboTax card say general fund deposited? What does that mean

If you owe private debts they can take it out of the stimulus. Its up to the company to allow it or not. It seems like they might 0 out if youre negative but give the rest to debt collectors. The government screwed everyone over. They had plenty of chances to not allow that to happen but it seems they dont care. 

[phone number removed] so pretty much not getting nothing as usual and would u happen to know what general fund is but in terms of dummy version lol just being honest

Im pretty sure theyre just trying to hide the fact that its coming out of your stimulus. So they can act like they had no choice. Big corporations dont care about people. If they give my stimulus away to debt collectors im never using turbotax again and i would implore everyone to do the same. 

lol omg so its not just me. its relieving to know I'm not in the boat by myself.

omg I'm wondering the same thing. I hope this means we're getting our checks soon 🥺

Same here! I will NEVER USE TURBO AGAIN! .... my sister in law say she owes an they didnt take hers. She had stuff owed. She got it early with chime 

Where in the same boat I have been searching for wth general funding means myself 😂😂

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies