Solved: If Im certain i gave the wrong routing number to receive my refund. But, turbotax says it has already been sent, and i see no errors saying it as invalid. What now?

If Im certain i gave the wrong routing number to receive my refund. But, turbotax says it has already been sent, and i see no errors saying it as invalid. What now?

Wrong routing number, refund is marked as sent, no errors kicking it back, and bank sees nothing pending

Neither TurboTax nor the IRS checks the validity of the routing number as part of the e-file submission process. When the IRS is ready to pay your refund, if they find that your bank account number or routing number are invalid, they will automatically mail you a check. This usually takes an additional 3 to 4 weeks.

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**