deandracf12

If I verified my identity on March 12 2018 When should I expect my refund

lestacia1206

I filed 2/19, got accepted 2/20. Recvd letter to verify 3/9 didn't call until 3/12. Verified everything correctly they told me to wait 9 weeks before anything changes. Checked WMR that following Saturday 3/17 and my bars had returned, my refund was approved and I had a DDD of 3/21. Overall the process didn't take long and the verification process on the phone was very simple and easy only took me about 15 minutes.
AndreaC1

You will have to continue to check the status on the IRS's Where's My Refund site for a deposit (or check mailed) date. They should update status there once they are done with processing your return. 

The IRS states that it may take up to 9 weeks to process returns once you have verified your identity. If after 9 weeks you don't hear anything, you will call them at the IRS tax refund hotline at 800-829-4477, Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Or, call the 24-hour ­assistance number at 800-829-1040.