Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I used the turbo tax refund advance account for my 2019 taxes, will the Covid-19 stimulus deposit go directly into that account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

If I used the turbo tax refund advance account for my 2019 taxes, will the Covid-19 stimulus deposit go directly into that account?

For information concerning stimulus payments related to Covid-19, please click the link below.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

What is turbo taxes procedure or policy? IRS can attempt to submit a payment, but if turbotax partners decline to forward those payments,  like the banks used to funnel direct deposit payments to filers when prep fees are deducted from the return, it will seriously delay any relief payment issued, and will definitely discourage those impacted from using turbotax in the future.

KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

Nothing has been determined yet.  This is the latest information I have.  CARES Act Update

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies