christophertrive

If i put my bank account for the irs to take out what i owe, is that enough to get my stimulas check deposited?

ColeenD3

Possibly not. To be sure, follow these steps.

The stimulus money will arrive either in your bank account if you set up direct deposit with the IRS for past refunds during tax season, or in the mail with your registered address. 

If you would like to set up direct deposit to receive your payment directly to your bank account, the IRS said it expects to have an online tool you can use to set up and track electronic payments by April 17.

skycophigh

Collen, I owed federal tax the last 2 years and also had them take the money out of my account. Is that sufficient enough to get my stimulus check? Also, I do recieve SS thru direct deposit, so they should have it both ways.... thoughts?

CatinaT1

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Go here to - Filers: Get Your Payment.

If they have released your stimulus it should tell you where it's going.

skycophigh

Hey Catina,    I have tried that site and it says "Payment Status not available,.  According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time."  My AGI is well below the Married filing jointly amount, Have they possibly just not have gotten to the higher earners??? thought?? and thanks in advance.