Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dluu23

If I lost my turbo tax prepaid debit card, what should I do to obtain my tax refund?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If I lost my turbo tax prepaid debit card, what should I do to obtain my tax refund?

Please call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169 to report the card stolen and discuss your options.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
zzgirlw

Did you speak to a person to obtain a new card?

Yes

Please call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169 to report the card stolen and discuss your options.

What if u dont know 16 numbers on the card

How come i never have turbo tax card...i lost my cash back GreenDot too..any i never have money in either one..I’m going to get another one can you send it to Maryland i move..

How come i never have turbo tax card...i lost my cash back GreenDot too..any i never have money in either one..I’m going to get another one can you send it to Maryland i move..

No

No and yes I would, I also cancel out the old one 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

To receive a replacement card, you can call the Turbo Tax Prepaid Card Customer Service at: (888) 285-4169.   

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the Turbo Card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ghermanclusan
Returning Member

I need a new TurboTax Debit card. I lost my cards a year ago. How can I get another?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

To receive a replacement card, you can call the Turbo Tax Prepaid Card Customer Service at: (888) 285-4169.  Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the Turbo Card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies