Solved: If i have filed on january 19th and it still says processing could that mean i am denied?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crissy2246

If i have filed on january 19th and it still says processing could that mean i am denied?

If i filed my taxes on January 19th and i just checked it today both sites say still processing does that mean i got denied. Everyone that i know who filed after me with the eic got their. What could be the reason it still says processing?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChrisH1

If i have filed on january 19th and it still says processing could that mean i am denied?

No it does not mean your return has been denied. There are many factors which slow down (or speed up) IRS processing of any given return. Continue to monitor the Status site. You should receive correspondence from the IRS regarding the final status of your submitted return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChrisH1

No it does not mean your return has been denied. There are many factors which slow down (or speed up) IRS processing of any given return. Continue to monitor the Status site. You should receive correspondence from the IRS regarding the final status of your submitted return.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings