vc6864

If I filed my 2019 taxes through turbotax and got the direct deposit option for one bank account, how can I make the stimulus payment go to another bank account?

AnnetteB6

Soon there will be a tool available through the IRS site link below that will allow you to check the status of your stimulus payment and update your direct deposit information if necessary.  It is called Get My Payment.

Use the following links to keep up with the latest developments:

IRS -- Economic Impact Payments

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center

@vc6864

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

vc6864

Thanks for the answer! It says do not continue if I filed my 2019 returns, would it be ok to still continue?