robertwdavis123

If I filed here through Turbo tax and used direct deposit, does the IRS have my information to direct deposit for the stimulus checks?

MinhT1

Yes, the IRS will use the bank information on your tax return to direct deposit your stimulus payment.

MinhT1

CaptR

SO? its been three weeks since i filed for my tax returns. i received my fed tax return via direct deposit. YET, no stimulus check. Why? Ive search the site and am give no reason other than they dont have enough info 

CatinaT1

Go here for stimulus info:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center