Solved: If I didn't file taxes last year can I still use my w2 form from last year?

If I didn't file taxes last year can I still use my w2 form from last year?

What if I didn't file an amend tax return? Will turbo tax correct it for me?

The IRS will only permit the filing of Income reported in the year that it was earned. You can prepare your 2015 Tax Return in TurboTax Desktop. TurboTax Online is not offered for the preparation and filing of previous Tax Years.

Please follow the link below to choose the TurboTax Product that best suits your needs:

File Past Years' Tax Returns 

If you have to file for any years previous to 3 years ago, 2013, you must file a paper return or you may search for TurboTax Software from a Third-Party Seller. If you file a paper return we highly recommend that you send the return Certified mail-Return Receipt. This will give you the peace-of-mind that your return was received by the IRS.

File Past Years' Tax Returns