Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

If I already filed my taxes but just remembered I had one more w-2 to file

I already filed my taxes but forgot one more w-2 form, where do I go if I want to add
1 Reply
Expert Alumni

If I already filed my taxes but just remembered I had one more w-2 to file

If you have already filed your return, you'll need to wait for your tax return to either be rejected or accepted, if it is rejected you can add your Form W-2, correct any other errors on the return and resubmit it.

If it is accepted, you will need to amend your return to add the Form W-2. 

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for instructions on how to amend your tax return in TurboTax.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies