colscuba

I would like to look at my detail tax entries without starting an amendment. How do I do that? The Tax return doesn't seperate my information from my wives.

If you filed a joint return, then all of your income is combined on the tax form itself.   You and your spouse's incomes will be shown on the worksheets that are part of the pdf that you saved with your return.   Or....look at your W-2's and/or 1099's for that information.   You should always save those documents for your own records.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2021 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets